Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When the Salient Star Sparkles in the Sky: An Emotional Piece of a Lost Love

There was a time I was very lonely; nowhere to go, and no beautiful place deserves me. My only friend was a cute angel on the mystic planet, and even sometimes used to go away and leave me alone with my usual thoughts. 

Then one night as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying in the sky. She came to me with her pleasant smile and told me she wanted to talk for a while. She said, "Mohiddeen...", that's what they call me, "I promise you'll never be lonely." 

And ever since that day, I lost myself in the Milky Way galaxy. Every night when the stars beautify the sky, I set my eyes on that brightest star and say 'Hi' and give it the go-ahead to start sparkling.  

The beautiful star who twinkles in the night had come, saw, conquered and desolated the innocent heart. They urge to forget the past and be strong, but the heart was traumatized before going into a coma. They did this and that and keep burning the cotton in its infancy. 

In the last passage, I said when the calm heart was desolated and filled with trash, a scientific breakthrough needs to be taken to prop it into action. However, the shadow of a dream has paled in the classes of pains, resulting in negative thoughts.

Another day as I fell asleep, I saw an amazing creature in my dream promising me an eternal ecstasy. Alas, when I woke up, I found out that the dream was shattered mercilessly. 

Finally, I have to say this in the last stage: at the beginning of history, the first chapter is always considered while the last remains a mystery.  


Post a Comment

0 Comments