Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Parallel Incompliance: A Compendium of Heartbreaking Stories

 

Life has amazing power – it defeats people without their knowledge. It is said, it’s not always what we like we get, and not everything resembles a position. We fall for the wrong people without realizing that we’re defeated. This is why it is said, people who are meant to be yours would be with you at all cost, but those who find reasons to leave you aren’t yours no matter how you cherish them. Unfortunately, sometimes, you end you chasing the ones that are not meant for you. This is Parallel Incompliance!

But deep down, apart from the natural laws, things fall apart when they’re incompliant. We might don’t know because we don’t usually realize until it is too late. Dear reader, if you can endure reading pieces of heartbreaking stories, this episodic write-up will suit you. But if you can’t, it is very good to note this earlier to avoid falling into Parallel Incompliance!

Because experts say expectation is the root of all heartaches, this is the main reason why I don’t blame anyone except the natural desires which lead to Parallel Incompliance.

Anyway, one could simply get the exact point of tomorrow’s prediction: if by an accident the inner core of the heart explodes, note that Parallel Incompliance should be held accountable. But I wonder why someone would conquer an entire empire, a salient one which has never been broken even by an inner force. What an atrocious world! So, I wanted to enlighten them that it is inhumane to destroy someone’s joy even without your knowledge, but I learned that this heartless world isn’t a peaceful place for softhearted people.

My dear reader let me shed a light to avoid leaving you in darkness: Parallel Incompliance is incompliant of phenomena –things that occur naturally but they do not deserve to be in their desired situation; for instance now, falling in love with the wrong person.  

Now, the game begins!

 

Philosophies of Life

Love and hatred are two undefeatable philosophies of life. If you're loved, you'll be glad, and vice versa.  But note that you can’t force someone to truly love you, and you can't forcefully make someone to stop hating you.

 

People Change

Many reasons make people change. But most of the times, they change because they have either learned a lesson or they were hurt. Don’t just judge them when they change because you don't know the difficulties they had gone through. Everyone has their own book of life.

 

Re-starting Myself

I wanted to restart myself but I don’t know which button to press, and I wish I had a delete button where I could erase all the bad memories that sadden me.

 

My Satire

I’ve already taken a promise that my satire will not expire but to inspire, as I am not ready to retire but to give it a try at the entire echoes. Hence, I alert them to shine their eyes like an eagle but not an owl —as it is believed that salt and sugar have the same colour but different tastes and actions.

 

Allies

Did you know that your real ally would be with you no matter how bad the situation is, but won’t try to stay with you in your grave even for an hour no matter how much they love and cherish you? If you're locked up in a lion’s den to fight for your rights, that's when you would know why it is so important to push yourself into the world of struggles.

 

Loners

The widely known natural behaviours of loners and introverts are how they suffer alone, depress alone, feel pain alone, cry alone in silence, and die alone. They hardly express their feelings. They can easily be deceived because their hearts are infatuated and they hardly retaliate when they're hurt. Only emotional hearts understand their silent pains.

 

What If I Die?

Don’t mind me, one day I will be taken away from this world and will never return; only old memories will remain for those who care. I thought the signs I showed would make you realize the deepest feelings I hold for your specialty, but you suddenly turned a blind eye against anything that belongs to me. I’m sorry, I don't mean to hurt, hate or harm you by whatever means. What I only insist to know is the love I have for you!

 

My Truth

I wanted to make you understand that the words I utter come from the inner core of my heart. Believe it or not, I’m okay since I’m done since Mark Twain says once you said the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.  Hence, it doesn’t matter how you take it or why you turn it down, what matters most is the mutter in the mortar for the mortal. 

 

Defeat

When poverty ravages the rich, illiteracy defeats the scholar, illness kills the doctor, war defeats the warrior, and love beats the therapist, you know it’s not all the time you can outshine your opposition or what you heal. Life has an amazing power and nature is beyond our expectations.

 

Priority

Being someone’s priority takes longer than expected, unlike for someone who cares and seems to be yours. But the biggest mistake I made was making someone my priority while I was just their option. So, when I told my mentor about my biggest challenges, he said they are what make you a man, but the pain in me is too much to endure.

And even after trying Marcus Aurelius’ adage, the matter returns to its initial condition like a clock. So, try to know the worth of your priorities and value them the most, because it is said, to know the value of every drop, carry your own water. Whoever prioritizes you, values you the most.

 

Differences

It takes a minute to learn how to differentiate between “well” and “well”, “ring” and “ring”, “date” and “date”; and it only needs careful consideration on pronouncing “see” and “sea”, “plane” and “plain”, and “sun” and “son”. And do not be confused with “address” and “address”, “mean” and “mean”, “bat” and “bat”, and “match” and “match”. Please do not forget “allowed” and “aloud”, “load” and “lord”, and “dip” and “deep”.

Hope you know whoever opens the door of school really closes the bad skull, to make better but not beta –as true if you wave you will wave, if you mind you will mine, but not necessary to brief if you grieve. I wonder how life threatens; you would have come across a bier but not beer, and note that if you dye you will die, if you pluck you will cluck, but not necessary to block if you blog and to hoodoo if you voodoo.  I will be back but not back, and to punch not punch, to poke not fuck and to deliver not deliver. As I always urge you to detest not to detest, to love not to love and to care not to care only if you are an ally, not an alley. I’m still on a long journey to grip not to grip, and as your prayers, not preyers are powerful like a supernova, not Casanova, I’d like to rest in peace, not in piece.

 

Karma

In general speaking, it is believed that if you point someone with your finger, you are highly informed that the remaining fingers are pointed back at you —as my countrymen simply say, “back to the sender.” So note that good deeds return to their doer and vice versa. Hence, the standardization of life security depends on infallible truths. This is just to say that your honesty pays you the most.

 

Wrong Address

I was unaware of making that mistake, but why won’t you let me know so that I should apologize? This is unfair. Don’t you know that I accept my wrongdoings without any protest? You know we are humans because we can make mistakes, but what makes us deeper humans is that we can apologize, forgive and forget. Note this, please. Meanwhile, a quote says you cannot make someone understand a message they are not ready to receive.

 

Understand Someone’s Pain

I usually say, “It is a big deal to understand someone’s pain, but for emotional hearts, it is as simple as a blink.” It gives me the courage to relax and confront the main points of the plausible downfall. However, I also thought that being in another world is a great opportunity to escape the perilous trap of fake people. Fortunately, it was a nice thought.

But when I take a deep sigh and think about how life threatens, I give up despite remembering how the laws of nature work in order —as the laws of time say clockwise direction is possible and vice versa. Even though they know it hurts, they insist to continue putting things in distortion when they have no idea how the “peace of mind” of innocent lives is desolated.

 

Pure Heart

Pure Heart is a special gift from God Almighty. People with this kind of enormous gift are naturally different. They live peacefully with anyone. They have peace of mind. They are kind. They help people. They wish good for others. They are not envious. They do not insult or hurt people intentionally. They are not bad or wicked. They do not hate people or wish to harm them. They always have good intentions.  Believe me, if you live with them, you would never regret it. You would be accustomed to goodness and kind-heartedness. You would live peacefully with the people around you. You would always have good intentions for others. Thank God if you have a pure heart, pray to Almighty God to bless you with one, if you do not.

There are some people with extremely pure hearts. They didn’t get it for themselves, but they wish and strive to get it for others. They may be our parents, friends, leaders or even strangers. Revere them no matter how they are and never leave them in their difficult times.

 

My Worries

My worries might be someone’s opportunity to be happy, but theirs could never be the urge to please me. Even though being happy or sad, isn’t always priceless, there's always a chance that we should stand upon it to make things better.

Yeah, people recognize you, not your shadow, this is why it is always good to act 100% like the real you. Turn a blind eye and a deaf ear against the negativity and face your reality. Hence, try to be better than yourself not someone, and take a one-step forward every day to become the best version of yourself. If you do so, you don’t have to worry about the thoughts that baffle your mind.

 

Looking Things from One Side

We cannot condemn things just by looking at them from one side, as the popular adage says don’t judge a book by its cover.  Even though I use to say don't always expect the best or your heart choice from people, it is very good to think positive and speak good about them. Mark Twain says, “let us live so that when we come to die even the taker will be at mercy.” As for our feelings, we writers use to express them in our writings; some do it in the form of singing, poetry, or whatever means. It is their choice.

 

Psychology Solves our Social Problems

When I said psychology can solve over 30% of our social problems, some people were surprised. But if we take a deep look at it and analyze how we can defeat our problems by applying good strategic therapy, we will surely arrive at the stage of prioritizing it. You see, even being cruel or thinking negatively about others is part of it. But despite the fact that people like me who suffer from psychological disorders give people positive thoughts, it is not always believed that the case goes like that without a difference.

 

Being a Cruel

Someone said he has the chance to be cruel because he was not treated with kindness, but he chose to be kind despite all the difficulties he had gone through. I call him a HERO! These kinds of people use to give ultimate sacrifices and wish good for others. They are whom Albert Einstein calls intelligent because they ignore, forgive and forget when they’re hurt.

 

Loyalty

Because of the high level of dog loyalty, Mark Twain says the more he reads about humans the more he likes his dog. People would leave you, turn a blind against you, attack you, hurt you and do all kinds of evil machinations to you no matter how much you cherish each other, but dogs don’t do that. Even if they run mad, they would never attack their master.

When your dog notices you’re no more alive, it would go to your cemetery and sleep beside your grave. Do humans do this? No, instead, we betray, deceive and change our normal attitudes within seconds. Sometimes, even strangers pay us to betray our loved ones. Despite the fact that the dog is an unvalued animal that lives in our societies, it is very loyal. It doesn’t betray its master, and you can't influence it to do so. Let's learn its loyalty now.

Please, allow me to repeat this: Do not leave your friends when they are no more riches, famous, brilliant, beautiful or healthy. We are destined to live forever, even if you are no more alive, we still hail you in our hearts!

 


 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
This touches my heart...