Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What’s Your Biggest Struggle Ever?

 


Life is full of challenges. You never stop having one until you leave this world. Every day, hundreds of thousands of people are struggling in many terms. If I ask, what’s your biggest struggle ever? What would be your reply? It might be something like “I have been struggling…” or “I can’t mention one” or any other just depends on what you’re thinking, or what you have been doing for a long time. Yeah it sounds strange when someone ask your biggest struggle. To me, it’s already known that failure is my biggest struggle. I fail many times, but do I deserved to be called “the man of failure”? No, no… It’s because being persistent is better than to be called the man of failure. I often say the bad close friend I ever had was failure. I had failed hundreds times and yet I have not given up because I thought I was the unluckiest person on earth. I learned a lot about the lessons of life. We were born in this amazing world and there’s a time that we will all be buried under the ground.
In an interview with China’s richest man, Jack Ma, he explains how failure became his best friend, Arianna Huffington too, who got rejected by 30 publishers and many others. Elon Musk once said:
“Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”

1. Given up earlier

The first great lesson I learned was given up earlier. I become to think and be able to create something unique after lots of consideration and research. Unfortunately that bad friend of mine was there with me and suddenly caused the destruction of my mission, then I gave up. I have suffered – my time, energy, money and all what I can remember were in vain.
When you start a journey keep in mind that you’ll see its end by achieving the goals not by overcoming it. You might fail and gain, be humble, it’s a business.

2. Focus on what you do

A quote says “Whatever you do throw yourself into it, your hands and your heart”
Be passionate about what you do. Really without passion you are unlikely to get started never mind succeed in business. Passion is what motivates you to work the long hours, take the risks and don’t give up. People buy passion – if you are not passionate about your products and your mission how can you expect your customers to be?
I always feel Steve Jobs was a great example of a passionate leader — and look how that transferred to his staff and customers.
“Chase your passion, not your pension.” – Denis Waitley

3. Hard work, then persistence

“If you’re lazy, don’t waste your time starting a business.” – Elon Musk
One of the hardest things about improving your life is remembering to practice what you’ve learned in a moment of temptation, frustration, or hardship. Anyone can follow a strategy as they read about it, but remembering to stick with it in the real world is tough. Try to learn that hard work without persistence is nothing. A lot of people fail in their businesses due to lack of persistence.
“…Keep moving until those billions of neurons expire.” – Mohiddeen Ahmad

4. Be unique

“What is dangerous is not to evolve” – Jeff Bezos
Sometimes, I become successful because of my uniqueness. When you decide to do something unique, then this encompasses most of your regrets, isn’t? Instead take time to make something which people need not as unique as it is.
“It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen” – Scott Belsky

5. Use your opportunity

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work” – Thomas Edison
Many people believe that opportunity come at once. But I don’t believe that. Because it sounds irrational. Opportunity come at many times but the real and more important ones come at less. Abraham Lincoln used his opportunities many times but he failed most of the times. Focus on whatever you think would bring you the most benefit.

6. Minimize regrets

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
Making a mistake is not really considered as mistake, but repeating a mistake is a great mistake. Try not to regret things in their earlier forms. It’s very bad regretting things that you thought they were the best. But sometimes regrets are not as bad as they are, rather they teach people how things are done without being engaged in the regretting world.

7. Ambition is a long life journey

“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in” – Bill Bradley
You never stop innovating things until you leave this world. The same as ambition; it’s a long life journey that have no an end. Many people attempts to focus on many things, but the best is focusing on what matters your wish. Stay focused, do the right thing at the right time, be unique, keep innovating based on what impresses you.
“Ambition is a long life journey that has no an end. Just like if I’m launched into the space to see the edge of the gigantic universe.” – Mohiddeen Ahmad

8. Help other lives

When we help other lives they too can become great and help others in the future. We’re in this world to help humanity build their future. We should all join hands to help others.
“It’s just that when we join hands then we stand and do it for humanity”
– Mohiddeen Ahmad

This is an excerpt of my eBook, “eBillions Mastery” !

Post a Comment

0 Comments