Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Apology: A Big Axiom


Plato’s “Apology” gave the story of Socrates and explained the role he played in Plato’s life, one of the greatest Greek philosophers.

But the writing wasn’t meant to apologize publicly to the people of Athens, his hometown where the root of wisdom and Greek philosophy begot, rather, it was based on the description of certain events that have occurred in his life and his teacher, Socrates. But unlike Plato’s, Mohiddeen’s Apology is meant to apologize to the all and sundry for all that had happened.

Therefore, I, Mohiddeen, publicly apologize to everyone whom I have hurt, insulted (if any), or criticized by words or actions with or without my knowledge. Moreover, I have forgiven you all for wronging me –as we live together, we must have wronged ourselves in one way or the other. As Williams Durrant quote says, “Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re doing and do it.” So, we should always forgive and forget.

Well, I am the kind of person who believes words and actions can bring impact to today’s life in any part —be it positive or negative, change the status of how we live in this world, or bring a new system of life. It happens all the time.

But when I took part in considering how our actions deteriorate things instead of taking part to ameliorate them, I quickly plucked out my mind on things that are not meant for my participation –those things that I have nothing to contribute in their positive aspects.

I learned that people should speak only when their words are better than their silence; in this case, only when words and actions can change things positively. Because life is not permanent and happiness isn’t always free, Bob Marley’s final words “money can’t buy life” changed many people.

Despite being an introvert and having earned testimonies from family and friends about my introversion and staying at bay from things that I’m not familiar with, I have, from today, withdrawn my past statements on any trending discrimination and excessive zeal on the matter of change. I believe my phobias will be defeated by my “Triple C and P” style, just to make my phenomena happen based on my instincts.

I’m sorry, I’m not coming, but I will arrive. I wish to stay behind the scene to connect the dots —as Steve Jobs styled.

Thank you!

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments